The Paths of the World
Over the last few years we have specialized in training individuals, couples and even families for the realization of demanding international treks, such as the Inca Trail in Peru, the Camino de Santiago in Spain or the Kumano Kodo in Japan.
Although a person may be in reasonable shape, there are several factors that make possible to turn your trip into a memorable experience, and avoid some of the most common mistakes in long treks.
Once the departure date for the international trek is set, we propose a calendar of activities, during which we work on improving the following skills:
- Improve your fitness level
- Selection and trial of the trekking equipment
- Learn the secrets of good trekking (pace, rests, layer system, etc)
- Learn how to organize your backpack
- Basic notions of orientation and first aid
- Optimize your acclimatization (very important for the Inca Trail)
- Learn how to use camping equipment
- When you are traveling in a group, how to strengthen the esprit de corps (team spirit)